How Magic Theory Can Improve Your Performances
New Targeted Training Streaming Video!
Understanding and applying the powerful theoretical principles of magic can elevate your performances beyond your expectations. Because many theory books are densely written and contain few practical examples, magicians often avoid studying magic theory.
This Targeted Training serves as an introduction to several of the most important theoretical concepts; in addition, the concepts presented can be easily applied to your existing routines.
The following topics are discussed:
- Where does Theory Come From?
- The Limitations of Magic Theory Books
- Analyzing My Definition of Magic
- Theatrical Considerations
- Elmsley’s Automatic Producer
- The Scripting Process
- Solving Methodological Problems
- The Two Systems of the Brain
- Applying System 1 and System 2 to Magic
- Unconscious Assumption
- Control, Repose, and Chaos (including an explanatory video)
- Finding and Working with a Mentor
- Excellent Resources
With a length of just over thirty minutes, this streaming video will hold your attention while introducing you to principles you can immediately apply to your own magic. It will also point you to deeper explorations of the topics discussed.
This is a streaming video product that you can watch as many times as you'd like.